how do i change the headlight switch on 93t empo

sgtspdy
10

Asked by sgtspdy Feb 26, 2011 at 05:04 AM about the 1993 Ford Tempo 4 Dr GL Sedan

papa

is it on steering collum or in dash.if on SC remove plastic cover from around steering collum.unplug unbolt remove,reinstall.if other remove bottom cover under dash,thenu can get to it.

sgtspdy
10

Thank you it was on the dash. I got it replaced however this took care of the problem i had with the dome light. I still have no taillights, left blinker or dash lights. Fuses are all good.

papa

as for the tail lights the switch is bad,located at bottom of brake peddle,signel light is a bad flasher,dash lights is the new switch knob turned to the right,it will turn them off,turn counter clock wise to see if they light up.

sgtspdy
10

I will check in the Morning and let you know.

sgtspdy
10

Turning the switch does not turn the dash lights on. The taillights come on when then parking lights are on and go out when the headlights are on. I got the blinkers to work. We're getting closer to getting this worked out.

papa

check ground to tail lights,they are at light assm in rear.as for dash lights,could be a bad cluster.