HOW DO I GET A TITLE ON A TOTLE REBUILD FROM 5 OTHER CARS

DALLYMOE
0

Asked by DALLYMOE Jan 28, 2013 at 06:24 AM about the 1989 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe

NO TITLES ON JUNKED AND TOTALED CARS THAT I USED AS DONOR CARS TO REBUILD MY 1989

DavidH25

Lien them. The DMV will provide previous owners, take the VIN numbers and send certified letters to everybody. Then if you get responses, get signatures on a Bill of Sale, make sure the VIN is on the Bill of Sale if no reply petition the court after 31 days, you will have to get a court date, get on the docket and bring everything to to court. The DMV will not be able to do anything for you. You, as you have probably found out, can not even crush them without a title

far4ngn1
0

You just need one VIN #, the one for the chassis that you used to make a rolling car out of

DavidH25

True, for the one that was built. I thought he meant to get rid of the others, even parted out, to get the scrapyard to accept them ya gotta have title