SEATS

86corvette
0

Asked by 86corvette Feb 14, 2012 at 04:50 PM about the 1986 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe

WHAT ARE THE OPTIONS FOR RECONDITIONING SEATS IN THIS VEHICLE? ARE THERE CUSTOM SEAT COVERS AVAILABLE THAT FIT CORRECTLY AND LOOK GOOD?

John Ross
85

Katzkin is a good choice. They provide a direct replacement seat cover for virtually all cars. It is not a simple seat cover, the factory fabric/leather has to be removed leaving just the padding and frame and the new Katzkin cover goes on. The new covers have the same clips in place as the old factory covers.

Sonny Chavez
45

Yes go to Eckler's Corvette or Mid-America Corvettes