how do I remove a ad and stop daily updates

barthomer
0

Asked by barthomer Nov 08, 2013 at 04:26 PM

58,645

To close or remove your listing, please follow these quick steps:--- 1. Log into the site and click on "My Account" at the top of the page--- 2. Click on the "My Listings" tab within your Garage--- 3. Click the “Close Listing” button---

58,645

If you’re receiving irrelevant information in your DealFinder emails or you’d like to modify your DealFinder subscription, you can do this by clicking the “edit” link next to “your search criteria” in any of your DealFinder emails. Also, feel free to have more than one DealFinder subscription to watch for good deals on different types of cars you may be interested in. --- To unsubscribe from your DealFinder subscription, simply click the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email from car gurus