How many points possible in the Car IQ game??

Hans Dietrich
425

Asked by Hans Oct 05, 2009 at 02:04 PM

I just want someone to list the levels and the points to beat that level PLEASE.  For instance, I'm at 507 points right now ("CARBORG") and it says the next level is "AUTO GOD" but how many points to get to "AUTO GOD"?  And then how many points to beat the "AUTO GOD" level?  Thanks!

Jesús Rocha Domínguez
15

Do you continue playing at this time?

Hans Dietrich
425

Well, I haven't played in a LONG time now. I'm at 552 and I'm sort of tired of it. I mean it gets SO frustrating trying to guess the year of a car that was identical for 5 years...especially when there are modifications done to the car so you can't even use clues like the wheels, etc. I don't know if I'll come back to it or not.

André Manzolli
5

I'm at 564 and the "gas gauge" is at 1/8 between "E" and "F". Extrapolating, I guess that the "AUTO GOD" level is reached with about 1000 points.