2007 Dodge Caliber 28000 miles, sputtered and engine light flased for 1/2 mile then went off. Ran ok so far. Ran it 15 miles.

jigman
0

Asked by jigman Apr 21, 2013 at 09:46 PM about the Dodge Caliber

Dodge Caliber 2007, 28000 miles,  Sputtered at light and engine light flashed for 1/2 mile.  Took it for a ride later and went about 15 miles and so far it runs good.  Can it be diagnosed now that its runnning ok.

14,185

if the cel came on it will have stored a dtc in memory. get the dtc checked and see if its still in there.

14,185

When the cel flashes it means misfire. Dont drive it very long when it is acting up like that it can cause damage to the catalytic converters