Challenger engine options

Rafael Santos Pico
205

Asked by Rafael Nov 10, 2008 at 09:51 PM about the Dodge Challenger

What engine options does the new Challenger has?

Chris Lee
475

a V6 (The size of it escapes me at the moment) A 5.7 l Hemi (R/T) and a 6.1 Litre Hemi (SRT8)

Creighton Price
5

The V6 is a 3.5 liter, about 250 hp I'm thinking.

Creighton Price
5

They're also offering a 5.7 hemi with variable valve timing (VVT)

Fred McClelland
1,525

they look cool but they are not impressive at all!!! especially the interior is the same as the charger cheap and boring looking. We had a customer order one of the first SRT8 Challengers and it was pathetic. When it cam the trunk lid didnt even line up right we had to straightn it out for him.

Alex King
665

lol its nothing like the interrior of the charger... your a idiot and i see your rubbish all over the place... i love the challengers there pornography on the street and one of the best soundtracks on the streets... ill put it this way i wouldnt trade it for your mitsu...

Fred McClelland
1,525

how am i an idiot? the srt 8 charger is pretty much the same interior as the srt8 challenger. They are way to heavy and they dont drive well only in a straight line. WELL WHO THE HELL WOULD TRADE IT IN FOR MY MITSU! im tired of people raging on my car so what i have a daily driven car at least i post my car on here unlike a lot of people that talk trash about cars. And most of the people on here dont even know much about cars. i just talk trash to liven up this forum no one really debates or has and balls to state there opinion.