my van does not get any power to the fuil pumb. I have change the fuel pumb

phynieh1
25

Asked by phynieh1 May 04, 2014 at 08:16 AM about the Dodge RAM 250

is there a stop relay for the fuel pump?

Mark Grignon
4,785

There is a fuel pump relay under the hood in the fuse/relay center. Usually there is more than one relay that is the same (Possibly the horn relay) so you can try switching the relays to see if that is the problem or tap the relay with a handle of a screw driver to see if it is hung up. If you have a volt meter, you can test the line side of the relay socket to see if there is 12vdc present. If there is, using a paperclip, you can jump out the line side to the load side and see if that kicks your pump.

phynieh1
25

the relay that I am trying to find is call a stop engine relay. it could be call something different now. I have look on the fire wall and replaced most, I check on the differential. over the left side on the driver side. this is a good van , and I need it bad, thank you for you help. Ray Hill