I have a 92 w 318,replaced fuel pump and relay but truck will not start until switch has been left in on position for about 5 minutes then the relay starts clicking and then it will start.After leavin

mopar1965
0

Asked by mopar1965 Feb 20, 2013 at 10:11 PM about the Dodge RAM 150

judge_roy

is this a diesel? sounds like a poor battery, either charge or voltage. should check 'em both with a battery load tester~

60,955

That relay should kick in as soon as the key is turned on. I vote for dirty ignition contacts.

pissysue
40

I had same problem with my 92 Dodge Ram 150 and I had to change the ignition so cylinoid, but I also had the wiring harness rewired

pissysue
40

pissysue
40

pissysue
40