replaced timing chain on 2005 Cavalier and it still won't start any suggestions?

angel911d
0

Asked by angel911d Oct 22, 2013 at 05:45 AM about the Chevrolet Cavalier

replace timing chain 2005 Chev Cavalier 2.2 echo-tech motor, it still won't start, it just turns over, any idea

Timothy Gigliotti
0

You didn't get it right. Recheck the work. put cylinder number 1 at the top with the mark on the flywheel in the correct place then put your chain on following directions regarding the special colored links and what position your 2 overhead cams are in when you set those colored links.