What would be the correct original equipment tires for a 1968 Cutlass S Convertible 6 cylinder?

oht3buzz
5

Asked by oht3buzz Mar 22, 2014 at 08:16 PM about the Oldsmobile Cutlass

I have a 1968 Olds Cutlass S Convertible all original with the 6 cylinder engine. The spare
tire is a Firestone Sup-R-Belt E78-14

Mark Grignon
3,775

Stock 14" "Rally" wheels spec a 215 R75.

Mark Grignon
3,775

Nice car by the way! Would love to see pics.

Michael Kane
10,165

205 75r14 You can get that size with a white stripe from a brand tire like Cooper. If you want a white letter, red stripe, or a reproduction original tire then try Coker tires.

oht3buzz
5

Thanks for the info. I have an all original car and would like to keep it that way.