changing a starter

o_dini
0

Asked by o_dini Aug 01, 2010 at 05:25 PM about the Oldsmobile Cutlass

my car won't start and its not cranking at all when i try to start it....i tried to jump it and nothing....i assumed it was the starter due to the symptoms it was showing before it stopped working.....i changed the starter and still nothing....any suggestions????

also i noticed there is more cables to hook up to the starter then there is places to hook them up too.....any suggestions on where to hook them up too?

rogerhkirk
5

Did you also change the solenoid? I had the same problem and it was the solenoid, not the starter