What kind of toyota tacoma is best for off roading?

starkitty13
0

Asked by starkitty13 Feb 22, 2013 at 06:25 PM about the Toyota Tacoma

82,395

One with 4 Wheel Drive

Best Answer
Manning76
95

4 runner hands down

starkitty13
0

Is the 4runner good 4 sand and rocks? Also witch toyota tacoma has the best 4 wheel drive?

82,395

If you purchase a 4runner which is the SUV version of the tacoma, you need to purchase one with 4WD vs 2WD. Tacomas also come in both 2WD & 4WD. If you find the term "Prerunner" they are the 2WD model. So all 4WD in all year models will work very much the same, none better than the next. Purchase the newer and best taken care of truck for the money you have to spend and you should be rockcrawling in no time.

Ryan Hill
35

The best toyota to off road with is the one that belongs to tour buddy... actually all of them have strengths and weaknesses. It really depends on your skills and whatever type of off roading you have in mind. Mud rocks sand etc.

starkitty13
0

thanks...just need to find 1 I can afford now. Any ideas were I can look I only have X amount of dollars