I want a BMW TI, and your search engine doesn't even list it. Why?

jefffrog2000
30

Asked by jefffrog2000 Feb 19, 2013 at 12:23 AM about the BMW 3 Series

the TI is a hatchback that is offered by BMW.  The most common years I seem to be finding on other sites is between 1995-1999.

judge_roy

CarGurus is on a learning curve, three of my vehicles were not in their robot selector. you must click the 'feedback' and explain everything...they'll fix it if you sit on 'em enough. Henry is a good man there and he'll help you;

DavidH25

Ditto ......Henry is a good guy

Matteo Scaptura
125

Assuming you live in the US the E36/5 or 318ti was only sold here as you said from 1995-1999. About 20 thousand were imported if I remember correctly so they're definitely around. My first car was a '97 ti and I currently own a '99 ti, so I've had my share of experiences with them. If you still need advice on what to look for or have any questions about the ti feel free to ask me or head on over to www.318ti.org where theres a wealth of knowledge.

RickELake
555

These are great little cars - agile, light, fun to drive and 30mpg...I'm restoring a 1997 M-Sport manual version now. The problems they all seem to have are related to the front d/p side windows falling out the track because they are so long - and the door panel clips ( 10 individually numbered posts ) falling out; Unfortunately BMW no longer makes replacements.

jefffrog2000
30

I found one for sale in February and bought it, a 1998, with all the things I was looking for, even down to the color I was looking for, Automatic/Manual Transmission, a very sharp color blue, black interior, aluminum rims, sunroof, and the body was in good condition. I now have the car I was looking for. Thanks to everyone for the help. Jeff