2000 Cadillac Deville, Dashboard curling up on Drivers side, appears as though cement is separating from dash. Expensive to repair?

stabler76
0

Asked by stabler76 May 02, 2013 at 12:33 AM about the Cadillac DeVille

Purchasing a 2000 Cadillac Deville, Dashboard curling up on Drivers side, appears as though cement is separating from dash. Expensive to repair? piece that holds button to turn lights on and off is hanging...otherwise dash is solid. any help would really be appreciated

judge_roy

recommend glue it back as good as you can then use a dash cover; http://www.autoanything.com/dash- mats/Cadillac/DeVille/110A52989A0A0A2A243A1.aspx