Lug pattern and power adder questions and leads on parts!!!

Datsun280zcrazy18
0

Asked by Datsun280zcrazy18 Nov 10, 2011 at 01:30 AM about the Nissan 280ZX

I just bought a 77 datsun 280z tonight iam 18 and to be honest if it isn't a mustang or a ford truck iam slightly in the dark. Always built 302 5.0 motors some 360'S 460's, a 400, and a few 351's. The foriegn car trade is a hole new ball game for me and could really use some help very interested in these cars. I'am a little in the dark as i said so iam currious as to the lug pattern as far as other manufactures that put the four lug on their automobiles that would match. I deffinately love to go fast at the right place and time so always lookin to create more power. Cold air is everything, my car is carburated with double 2 barrels, and i like turbos could use some pointers on that. Also needing a few body parts if anyone knows where i can find them. For advice to me would it be a bad idea to do a rear seat delete and put a cage in my car for the strip on saturdays this will also possibly be my daily driver. Thanks and please help me with some pointers!

63sprintowner
205

If you google datsun 280 Z-you will find engine conversion kits everywhere-yes,even the ford v-8 will bolt into that car!! the stock rearend will hold up to the v-8,also...The lug-pattern,for your Z is 4-on 4 1/2...