If I'm buying a 2010-2011 Audi, should it be certified?

Christynolli
0

Asked by Christynolli Nov 02, 2012 at 02:56 PM about the Audi A5

John Leone
3,845

"certified" is a process, which means the vehicle is better condition than just meeting the state requirements for safety. Always recommend it, prefer it, but not guaranteed. mileage determines factory warranty, perform a carfax, and something that new, consider taking it to an Audi, (if not available VW) dealership for a 2nd opinion/inspection before purchase, they will be unbiased in determining quality of the machine, and is not uncommon in the dealer world, (worth the $125 or so)

Christynolli
0

Thanks. I appreciate the reply.

Objectform
35

dont buy it if its not certified and that new .. it means it probably didn't pass some part of the audi certification inspection, a car that new should be a no-brainer for certification ... so if its not .. Id question that, and more, I wouldn't buy it