Sirrus satelite radio

franksCX72008
0

Asked by franksCX72008 Jul 20, 2010 at 12:07 PM about the 2008 Mazda CX-7

I went back to dealer and had them connect the sirrus satellite radio 2 years after purchasing the car.  Car was originally satellite ready.

I get a brief interruption when passing under certain overpasses and under heavy trees.  I know this was a common problem years ago - can it be that the problem still exists today?

interesting enough my wife's madza 6 purchased with satellite from day one seems to much less signal drop.

anjy834u
2,235

u might wanna change the radio itself. http://mazda-cx-7.com/