selling my 98 discovery in perfect condition its got 46k miles

Sebastian Mora
55

Asked by Sebastian Feb 20, 2013 at 10:30 PM about the 1998 Land Rover Discovery

judge_roy

post it with plenty of photoes in our section to do this for sale kinda stuff- be prepared to cough up the vin number and any repair records to cinch the deal. Make it just as fresh as the snowy mornin' dawn.

Racer_X
11,945

Agreed@ Bob...If I were buying ANY used Land Rover...I'd want to see ALL of the service records, Car Fax, and as many pics as possible before I actually went to look at it in person. These SUV's are pricey to maintain.