starting problem

rulane41
0

Asked by rulane41 Apr 21, 2012 at 11:34 AM about the 2007 GMC Canyon

it will start in the morning, but if i stop for gas ,it will not always start right up again, then i will have to wait awhile and it will start.

markee1964
80

Yes I have the same problem every few months, if you notice on your dash next time there is a lock symbol over a car, if it blinks on and off this means your ignition is locked (it should be solid light when turning the key) I don't know what the fix is, but plan on letting it sit for 10 minutes (exactly) and it will start, the ignition re-sets after 10 minutes, I've been told its a common problem.

Poppy4400
10

I have been dealing with this no start for over a year Now. And I think I figured it out. Haven't had the problem in over 3 months I quit using that cheap little remote door lock unlock Panic button thing that goes on your key ring. Must have something to do with some pass lock system on the truck. Simple has that. Please post a message if it works For you. Bill

OE6542
0

I have been having the same problem with my truck. Is that supposed to be a manufacture problem. my truck also overheats. I have took my truck to the dealer where I bought it and I was told that there was nothing wrong with the truck. I have been taking it to mechanic was charge 475 and still have the same problem.