07 Reno not running smooth

Clo Overcast
10

Asked by Clo Jan 10, 2013 at 10:34 PM about the 2007 Suzuki Reno

I have replaced what is coding. The Throttle sensor and body, the plugs and wires and the 02 sensors. The engine light will come on and it codes it is not running efficiant is all. I have put heat and cleaner thru the system. It has 142 k miles with normal maintence. It never has gotten very good mileage and it tends to have a delay sometimes with the acceleration. That seems to be getting worse. The gas pedal was sticking but now does not. One code said the pedal sensor was out. Does it even have one ? I have looked at a lot of answers to questions on these sites but nothing matches me to a tee.

96,135

Post your codes and we can help you from there.

Clo Overcast
10

When it codes again I will get them. It runs with the delay and does not code that unless it realy has one. I read that the TP sensor can have the voltage wrong and that starts the problem from the get go, like I was having and took it back to the dealer. Since..... I have changed it that should not be the problem. I do think my vehicle does have a pedal sensor but everything shows the 07 does not.

Clo Overcast
10

Ok, it coded a 0420 for the Cad Converter. They can't drill and check those so.... I can replace it but it won't solve the not running right issue. The throttle body was very carboned up so I assume the cad will be also. The gas petal is sticking again and the car does not deaccelerate, but not all of the time. It still acts like the whole fuel system does not comunicate right !( It is a standard not an automatic.) Would haveing the vin number so someone can tell exactly what parts were used on the car help ?