wheels

celtic
0

Asked by celtic Aug 23, 2009 at 09:26 AM about the 1977 Chevrolet Corvette

How can I get Foose Nitrous wheels to fit my 77 corvette

Dobermann
325

OK here we go! You need 4.5 - 4.75 inch backspace on your wheels to clear the brake calipers.That means 8.5" wide rims on the front and 9"-9.5" rims on the rear. A 265/50-15 on the front and 295/50-15 on the rear. If you have a rear sway bar, it might have to be removed, Vette Brake and products also offer a shorter mono leaf rear spring that won't hit the tire.People that go with 16" or 17" will have to move the parking brake cable to the back side of the trailing arm.See my pics of my 77' spring and shocks and how close they are!