HOW MUCH IS A 68 CHEVELLE SS 396 ALL ORIGINAL?

carManV64
5

Asked by carManV64 Dec 07, 2010 at 05:09 PM about the 1968 Chevrolet Chevelle

40 ORIGINAL MILES. WAS REPAINTED IN 68 FROM SILVER TO YELLOW WITH BLACK HARD TOP. STARTED REGULARY. ment conditon all body and frame. absolutly nothing wrong, just needs a basic overhaul.

trying to decide btwn selling my dads 71 el camino and my grandpas chevelle. or 30's wood bed truck

David Gruhot
45

40 original miles?? I kinda find that hard to believe. If so that would probably be the lowest mileage Chevelle in the world.

carManV64
5

my dad bought it for my grand father new when he came home from the army and grand pa didnt want it so he drained the fluids and put it up in the barn. which now contains this chevelle and Chevelle malibu, nova, javaline, 30's wood bed truck, and a camaro. the only miles is from the dealer to home. in the 80's we checked the lines and put in new fluids and start it to let it run twice a month.

Ben Harteau
105

The chevelle is prolly worth more than 30,000 easy

carManV64
5

8 years ago i got a offer of 160,0000.00 from the chevy car museum. im wondering now what it could possibly go for now