price for 1987 camaro

showbizz
0

Asked by showbizz Oct 28, 2012 at 08:42 PM about the 1987 Chevrolet Camaro

I have a 1987 camaro coup . 2 door .6 cylander , tomato red , everything original and only 20.000 miles on it . I am the original owner and like to sell it , it is in a perfect condition . what is the price I should expect for it ?

82,755

Since it's a 6cyl, it isn't worth as much as an IROC or V8. I'd say around $3K.

showbizz
0

Thanks Tom

Robert Knapp
25

no i would say 4-7 not 3 its a v6 yes but all orrigonal and 20000 kms on it. auction it offf might get more

Michael Pope
255

$3500 would be an average price. What you have to take into consideration is the lack of the value added. ie. V8, IROC, Convert, Berlinetta, Z28. These will fetch a much better price. http://www.nadaguides.com/Classic- Cars/1986/Chevrolet/Camaro/2-Door-Sport-Coupe/Values

CJ Michaels
655

if its in perfect condition i'd get it rated by a professional and show people how perfect it is with a 100 or 1000 point rating scale....idk what its called exactly, but u get a sheet that shows how perfect ur car is (if it really is) and people will pay much more, u could get 6-7000 (more if the right guy comes around) out of it if it is really perfect and everything works 1000

showbizz
0

Thanks CJ, how can I find a professional to rate it ? I am in NY area .

CJ Michaels
655

well generally those r done at car shows by judges, im not sure how easy it would be to find someone, but ur in NY so maybe swing by a car museum or something, and talk to someone who knows a lot about high end original cars

showbizz
0

thank you very much ,CJ .