I have a Toyota Camry and when I push on the gas it starts studdering at 2 to 3 thousand rpm and I have to let off the gas and push it again to go what would do that

Brandon Wallin
0

Asked by Brandon Jul 25, 2013 at 03:08 PM about the 2001 Toyota Camry

Michael Kane
4,315

Could be anything from a bad sparkplug, plug wire, to the coil pack.

2,480

Tonight when it's dark out, open your hood and mist down your plug wires, distributor, and coil. If any one of the three are bad, you will see blue sparks jumping. Cheap way to isolate the problem without going to a garage.