my 2005 sunfire won't start. when you crank the motor, it seems to turn over freely, but will not start. has full tank of gas, engine doesn't have any spark . what can i do and what might be wrong

kayy_07
0

Asked by kayy_07 Apr 17, 2011 at 08:01 PM about the 2005 Pontiac Sunfire

freya34
265

I had a similar problem with my 96 Acura TL. It ended up being the master ignition relay. I had to have it replaced. Wasn't that expensive, but I had to have it towed to the shop.

papa

bad crank sensor.

14,835

he is right while your cranking your engine check the tach to see if it is registering your engine turning it should crank at about 200 rpm... if it is picking that up then is your security light on?

sunfirepimpin
0

Where u get da crank at? My starter is out. I hope da crank is cheaper.

14,835

Take it to a shop pjmpin.