How do I remove the glove box to get to the air recirculating door actuator that makes a thumping noise?

danholtsr
0

Asked by danholtsr Apr 14, 2013 at 07:24 PM about the 2006 Pontiac G6

A thumping noise comes from under the dash with the a/c on.  I can press the air recirculation button and it stops.  If I press the fresh air button the noise starts back.  After researching, I have decided that it is some kind of actuator motor plastic gear making the noise.

45,535

There are screws inside at the top of the opening and some under the door hinge.