Repair advise


Asked by str30312 Apr 10, 2009 at 09:12 AM about the 2002 MINI Cooper

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

I've got an '02 Mini Cooper that needs brake & suspension work in Atlanta GA. Any ideas regarding where I could take it to get good service & the best deal?

1 Answer


Call Way Motor Works, they specialize in MINI's 770.234.9965,

1 out of 1 people think this is helpful.

Your Answer

Related Questions

Search MINI Cooper Questions

MINI Cooper Experts

#1 Robert Charlson
Robert Charlson
Reputation 360
#2 Michael Branan
Michael Branan
Reputation 200
#3 dandyoun
Reputation 170
View All

Used Cars For Sale