im tryin to locate the number two cylinder on a 2000 lincoln ls v8

alonzo123
0

Asked by alonzo123 Mar 16, 2009 at 02:08 PM about the 2000 Lincoln LS

number two cylinder is mis firing.  tryin to get firing order

Jacob Fraser
645

the #2 piston is the 2nd on the left from the front of the engine in all ford v8s they are counted, left side front to back 1,2,3,4 right side front to back, 5,6,7,8 the firing order is 1-5-4-2-6-3-7-8

hotrodfordman
20

The V8 piston orintation is the same as the ford 5.0 .. The number 2 cylinder is the second one back from the front of the car on the right side,or passenger side..