my lexus don't speed up

idrisyayaidris
0

Asked by idrisyayaidris Jul 11, 2013 at 07:50 PM about the 1999 Lexus RX 300

jamnblues
6,145

that's all the information we get?! OK- I will use my karmic trance state to find your car and diagnose it- ooooooommmmmmmmm

Peter Koudriachev
0

not much info, but sounds like an issue I had on my 03 corolla. The problem was fuel injectors, a bit expensive, but fixed the issue.

judge_roy

the fuel pressure regulator can go bad any number of ways, diaphragm cracks or pieces of it get sucked into the vacuum and into the engine...the purpose of this goodie is to limit the amount of gasoline based on the amount of suction only allowing you JUST so much fuel....get a new fuel pressure regulator...or check to see if the vacuum hose has fallen off.~

Racer_X
12,705

I'm gonna use my crystal ball and see what I find....I predict a transmission problem! Yeah, that's it!!

jamnblues
6,145

ROFL- racer guru is a funny man!

judge_roy

oh yeah, shootin' from the hip...where is the power goin' then Racer_X?...it would be a cookin' and heatin' up....wouldn't it? please elaborate...I cannot find a more reasonable item then the fuel pressure regulator...wiki that one and you'll know what I'm talking about~

Racer_X
12,705

From this mindless statement (not even a question): "my lexus don't speed up"....It could be ANY number of things @ Judge_Roy...yes, it might be the fuel pressure regulator...BUT there is ONE man who knows for certain!!!...The man, the myth...The Great Karnak!!!

jamnblues
6,145

The Answer: gold, diamonds, emeralds The Question: How much does a new Lexus transmission cost?

judge_roy

Guru schmooru~ here's something useful....pricing on the needed regulator~

judge_roy

this will help you understand~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9QlOiovQxM