In the 2013 Nissan Versa te Overdrive is always on. Why?

antnikk
0

Asked by antnikk Apr 17, 2013 at 09:52 PM about the 2013 Nissan Versa

In my old Nissan Overdrive was never on and I turned it on when going up hills. The 2013 Nissan Versa its on all the time and makes me wonder when do I turn it off, do I always turn it off unless going up hills or what. The Manuel only states "this is the Overdrive button" nothing more so that was no help. when do i turn it off or on?

judge_roy

2013 Nissan Versa Vehicle Speed Control Service Bulletin 351763 NHTSA: Action Number: 10051768 Service Bulletin Number: 351763 Report Date: Apr 04, 2013Component: Vehicle Speed Control Summary: Nissan: cruise control will not set and dtc p0605 is stored. *js

judge_roy

guess a trip to your dealership and free repairs and a loaner is in the works~

45,675

You want overdrive on most of the time. It maintains the speed with lower engine RPM's. The only times you would want to turn it off would be when climbing hills and towing. Leave the button on. You should see lower RPM's on the tach.