Mazda 3 Audio help

endboss
0

Asked by endboss Apr 11, 2013 at 05:13 PM about the 2011 Mazda MAZDA3

Hello, i have a 2011 Mazda 3 sedan. I just bought a Amp and sub for my car and it works great, had it installed by futureshop. Only one problem though is the guy there said i could not turn up my SUB individualy because i didn't have a aftermarket stero system. I don't really want to take apart my factory display because it would just look weird, i was wondering if there is any add-on i could get to be able to turn up my SUB? Thanks for any information.

Michael McGrail
4,495

Most amps have controls on them to adjust the output level of the sub. Can't you just do that? Or is it all the was turned up already?

endboss
0

There is no switch on it from what i can see.

Michael McGrail
4,495

I have never seen an amp w/o a gain knob. Look at the photo below to see what I am talking about. On most amps it is recessed into the case and has to be adjusted with a flathead.

Best Answer
endboss
0

Oh, alright i will check it out :) Thanks Michael.

45,575

Isn't there usually a remote knob for he volume?

endboss
0

Yes, i was only asking because the tech guy at furture shop said that i couldnt turn up my bass volume on my factory deck because it could bust my car speakers.