hard starting

jimw
0

Asked by jimw Jun 28, 2007 at 11:38 PM about the 1994 Hyundai Scoupe

car hard to start sometimes not always feels like it might be ign. problems

18,765

If I could link to the page I would, but it doesn't let you so I'll walk you through it. It's a page to troubleshoot issues with your engine. http://www.autozone.com/UseCase,S001/UserAction,viewSimpleDiagInfo/Parameters,info/getInTheZone.htm 1. Click on "feels" 2. Click on "Engine Hard to Start" 3. Click on "engine cold" 4. Click on "fuel injected" (check your manual to make sure your engine is fuel injected. It will take you to a list of components to check.