my 03 sonta will start and while driving it will shut down. i've replaced cam shaft sensor, water pump, fuel pump and timing belt. these are the things i was told could be causing the problem.

rwatts
0

Asked by rwatts Feb 26, 2013 at 12:18 PM about the 2003 Hyundai Sonata

49,585

Who told you that a water pump or timing belt would shut it down? Was it the guys selling the parts? It will shut it down and the engine would never run again. --- What you need to do is to go to a car parts store and ask to have the codes read. If there are any codes, write down the number(s) and post them on this site. Don't buy anything from the parts stores yet. Someone will look the codes up and advise on what to look at and what to replace.

You think this is helpful.
erik07
10

I have 2006 Hyundai sonata I have a problem on the fuel pump is not power I ready check the spark plugs and injectors and working perfect I replaced the fuel pump relay, I need help thanks

You think this is helpful.