"Clicking sound" coming from interior fuse box

snk9550
0

Asked by snk9550 Sep 27, 2011 at 10:39 PM about the 1991 Honda Accord

I have a 1991 Honda Accord Coupe and its macking a "clicking sound" coming from the interior fuse box located in the kick panel on the drivers side. Its coming from the turn signal fuse(7.5amp) which is not blown. When I start the car or have the key in the "on" position the noise continues non stop until you actually use the turn signals or the hazard lights. Is there a relay for this and if so where is it located??? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jonathan Furse
1,645

Sounds like a breaker responding to a wiring fault or component failure that is causing a circuit to draw too much current.