How to remove door handle on accord 1993? Thanks

Partienmer
25

Asked by Partienmer Aug 12, 2007 at 08:08 PM about the 1993 Honda Accord

The plastic around my Front door handle is broken.How to replace it?

dvigano
8,675

Hi Partienmer, (This is assuming you're talking about the interior handle.) It looks as if it's held on by a single screw underneath a plastic cap. Pop off the cap and unscrew the handle from the door. You may have to pull the handle gentyly from the door panel as it has clips that hold it flush to the panel. Disconnect the linkage and replace in the reverse order. Good luck!