whats the best type of oil to put in one and how much oil do you put

Reginald Willis
0

Asked by Reginald Nov 22, 2012 at 09:47 PM about the 1995 Honda Accord

DavidH25

If you really want BEST oil, Mobil1 Extended life, at 5-6 bucks a quart. Other than that, a good synthetic like Castrol or equivalent. As far as how much, I'd have to look that up, start with 4 and check with dipstick.

2,605

ive heard royal purple is a good choice too. I agree with david start with 4 quarts of oil and check the level that should be enough if your car is a 4 cylinder.