Setting the clock: 12/24-hour format?

Katie Morrissey
85

Asked by Katie Nov 08, 2010 at 07:53 PM about the 2009 Mazda MAZDA3

I can set my clock to the correct hour, no problem - but I can't for the life of me figure out how to switch between 12 and 24-hour format. I KNOW it has a 24-hr format, because that's what it was in when I bought the car. However, since the last time I had it worked on (I assume they disconnected the battery at some point, since I had to reset the clock), it's been in 12-hr format, and there are no instructions in the manual to switch it. Does anybody know how to do this?

Yves Létourneau
35

You've got to hold CLOCK button first, then when you have 12 -> 24 hours blinking on your screen you can push SET button. It shall work if I remember well what I've got to do on my own Mazda 3 2005.

Randy Jamison
25

the tune knob is what you push untill you get to that option don't hold just push it a couple of times then when you get to the 12/24 turn the knob. 2009 mazda3

Katie Morrissey
85

Great! I'll give that a try tomorrow - the other instructions I've followed haven't worked. Mine's a 2009, and I guess the other instructions were for older models.

anjy834u
2,235

you gotta check the setting options to fix it. to get the in detail options , please check out the manual. http://mazda-3.org/2010-mazda3-grand-touring-road-test/