what are the functions of buttons on stearing wheel of toyota land cruiser prado tx limited 2008 japan domestic model%3F

drmasood
0

Asked by drmasood Mar 21, 2013 at 07:34 AM about the 2008 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado

I have recently purchased a toyota land cruiser prado japan domestic model 2008 in pakistan. Every thing is written in japanese on its monitor. I dont understand the monitor. More over i also dont understand some functions of buttons on stearing wheel. Pl help me in understanding those buttons too

judge_roy

My old celica had four buttons on the front and four buttons on the back, all were connected to the horn!...but in your case (and you certainly could obtain a manual in English) it's going to be cruise control, and volume up and down, or station up and down...not heated seat or built-in fire extinguisher if that's what you thought.