what are the functions of buttons on stearing wheel of toyota land cruiser prado tx limited 2008 japan domestic model%3F

drmasood
0

Asked by Mar 21, 2013 at 07:34 AM about the 2008 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado

I have recently purchased a toyota land cruiser prado japan domestic model 2008 in pakistan. Every thing is written in japanese on its monitor. I dont understand the monitor. More over i also dont understand some functions of buttons on stearing wheel. Pl help me in understanding those buttons too

judge_roy

My old celica had four buttons on the front and four buttons on the back, all were connected to the horn!...but in your case (and you certainly could obtain a manual in English) it's going to be cruise control, and volume up and down, or station up and down...not heated seat or built-in fire extinguisher if that's what you thought.

Umair321
70

How can I change language of My Land Cruiser Prado 2010

Umair321
70

There is one button on the staring of My Land cruiser prado 2010.It is of 2nd start and it is displayed on speed meter.

Umair321
70

And also options that are shown on Speed meter

Mian Naeem
0

How to pair bluetooth in my prado 2009