I have a 1969 164, where do I find replacement parts online?

Fetz
10

Asked by Fetz Dec 19, 2011 at 07:40 PM about the 1969 Volvo 164

1969 164, 6 cylinder, 3 liter.  Where do you find replacement parts like heater
hoses and steering coupler.  What websites have parts, quality and good prices?

Lars Cats
2,405

Depends on where you are in the world. In the US: IPD seem to have some stuff, then again so do RockAuto. In the EU: Germany's Skandix has a lot of stuff on the shelf for the 164. I'm personally sticking to Volvo or OEM items as the quality of some aftermarket things uoi find is a little iffy.

Fetz
10

Thanks Lars for the reply. We tried IPD without luck, but will try RockAuto. Have a great New Years.