spark plug wires

sparky72
0

Asked by sparky72 Jun 18, 2009 at 03:56 PM about the 1993 Dodge Dakota

I goofed putting them on need help now

Justin Doucette
1,415

What engine? and what did you screw up? I'm just gonna tell you everything..... The firing orders are 2.5L ..... 1- 3- 4- 2 3.9L ..... 1- 6- 5- 4- 3- 2 5.2/5.9... 1- 8- 4- 3- 6- 5- 7- 2 All the firing orders are clockwise rotation and #1 should be marked on the cap the 2.5L the cylinders are numbered 1 2 3 4 from the front of the truck to the back.... so #1 will be the very first cylinder at the front of the truck.... #4 the last one at the firewall The V6 and V8's the cylinders also go from the front to the back but in a criss cross starting with the drivers side. So the drivers side bank will be numbered from front to back 1 3 5 7 and the passenger side will be 2 4 6 8