Need parts for my 1962 Mercury Monterey 4-dr

Sven Heiniger
5

Asked by Sven Nov 10, 2011 at 09:32 AM about the 1962 Mercury Monterey

Does anyone have an idea where I could get these parts: the center part of the finish panels which is also the cover for the fuel cap. And also need the housings and sockets for the backup lights. Please see the pic. I need to get these parts. It's so hard to find. Thx for any help. Cheers

riffrafford
375

Sven, I DON"T have the parts you need...BUT, I can supply you with a lead that may help you get them. There's a craigslist posting for a car for sale in Omaha Nebraska...(Can find under 62 Mercury) The owner wants $1,500 for the car as a whole....says he may part out the car. His name is Michael and the phone # he listed is (402) 706-5091 Maybe you could call him and ask him nicely to pull the parts for you?? You might get lucky? Good luck. Riff.

sprayberry1
0

if you are still looking for these parts, please email me dsprayberry@sbcglobal.net

Sven Heiniger
5

Sorry for that late reply. I found these panels :-) So the backside is now complete :-) Thanks for your help

Kristang88
0

My Dad has a 1962 Monterey that has been in a shed for 30 years, body is cherry. It's a convertible and needs to be sold. Any interest in a "parts" car or know someone who is? I do not think it has a transmission though. My uncle says that the engine is a 390? It's pink with a white top that needs replaced. It is located in Buena Vista, CO. Please email me if you know of someone who may be interested. Thank you! kristang88@hotmail.com