does anyone know where we can find abandoned cars for sale?

Carmen Toews

Asked by Carmen Aug 21, 2012 at 07:56 PM about the 1968 Jaguar E-TYPE

HI I'm looking for a jaguar e type the old one. but mostly for a project car. I was wondering if anyone knew where to look for
abandoned cars or salvaged.

Rachel Kirby

check 4 local auctions in ur area like police,bank auctions etc. hope that helps =)

Try 30 years ago! Cheap E-types are a thing of the past. I saw a early XKE for sale that looked like it had been sitting in the bottom of a pond for 20 years and the price was well over $100,000! A later XKE that has been butchered for a V8 conversion is about the cheapest car you will find.