How much would one of the cost?

Grant1234
0

Asked by Grant1234 Jul 29, 2013 at 07:10 PM about the 1988 Dodge Raider

Racer_X
17,735

Good Luck finding one!! There are ZERO for sale on eBay ...if you DO find one, I doubt it will cost you more than $500-$700 bucks (isn't really worth any more than that, IMO). You'd have better luck finding the mechanically similar, Mitsubishi Montero.

Matt Thibault
1,095

Thousands.

Racer_X
17,735

Thousands, huh? We're talking about a Dodge here...and not a Viper either....Just sayin' dude!

Matt Thibault
1,095

It's only worth as much as someone's willing to pay for it.

Racer_X
17,735

can't argue that...resale for an '88 Dodge Raider is well below the thousands mark though.

Matt Thibault
1,095

Depends on the condition... I was doing some research a few years ago, found some from the southern US selling for 3-5k... Granted, they were low mileage and in MINT condition... Mine probably isn't worth $100 right now, but it's also in pieces.

sectionii2244
0

I bought my 1989 Raider for $1,000 and it has a gas leak on the fuel neck and the frame past the rear axel has a hole it in that's getting fixed soon. And it has about 173,000 on it but it still runs good and goes through the trails like a champ.