tailgate linkage assembly

Festor
5

Asked by Festor Feb 29, 2008 at 09:48 PM about the 1969 Chevrolet Kingswood

Hi there! i am missing the linkage that holds up my back door (insert joke here). i am trying to order the part from a wrecker that has two of these cars. they just sent me one piece and i don't think it's the right one. if anybody out there has one of these beautiful cars, in any condition, if you could pleeeeeeeeease take a picture of the linkage on the drivers side with the back door opened down and email it to me, i'll name my first born after you!!!! my email is malarkus@shaw.ca. please, please, please someone out there must be able to help me out. thanks so much!!

Markus

casper271
4,405

Where abouts do you live? That way we might be able to point out something close, I am asking because the "Kingswood" is an Austrailain name and you email address is Canadain. Do you have a pick of the truck/car? just incase it is a "trim" level for a other truck/car, although it sounds like a wagon.

casper271
4,405

It looks like an Impala.

casper271
4,405

It looks like an Impala

casper271
4,405

It looks like an Impala

casper271
4,405

It looks like an Impala

casper271
4,405

I did a little research and it is a trim level of the Caprice. So if you order parts for a 69 Caprice wagon, they should be the same. Best of luck.

casper271
4,405

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_Kingswood_Estate This link tells the story.