2006 Hummer H1 Alpha User Reviews

2006 Hummer H1 Alpha Top Comparisons

Users ranked 2006 Hummer H1 Alpha against other cars which they drove/owned. Each ranking was based on 9 categories. Here is the summary of top rankings.

2006 Hummer H1 Alpha vs:

Have you driven a 2006 Hummer H1 Alpha?
    Rank this car

Displaying all 3 2006 Hummer H1 Alpha reviews.

2006 Hummer H1 Alpha Open-Top Review
    Overall:

Great Car Gets My Camping Gear Out To The Destination — i like this car because it gives me an oppurtunity to carry more stuff unlike my other cars for example my 1999 mitsubishi eclipse gsx awd has speakers in the back 5 speakers 3 amplifiers so i am glad for it

Primary Use: Utility (towing boats, transporting cargo, etc.)

Pros: great car overall for someone seeking transportation with wide open cargo space

Cons: definetley not good on gas

H1 Alpha

Looking for a Used H1 Alpha in your area?

CarGurus has 27 nationwide H1 Alpha listings starting at $137,000.

2006 Hummer H1 Alpha Open-Top Review
    Appearance:
    Overall:

H-1 Alpha — I love my hummer H-1 it drives like a tank and when you hit the gas it moves like a viper on steroids, but it also gussels gas like a tank aswell, it gets 385kms to a tank of diesel fuel, and it has lots of legroom, good enough for me since I am 6ft6.

Pros: great chick magnet

Cons: a real pain on gas, and on parking

2006 Hummer H1 Alpha Base Review
    Appearance:
    Overall:

Ricky Vs Humvee — I come to realize that Americans DO NOT know how to build cars. And that hurts, especially after I cussed out my Cadillac sales lady for selling me this LEMON. After 6 months of ownership, this truck ended BACK at the dealership for SILLY issues: Cetral tire inflation didnt work. Winch motor BURNED when I tried to remove a 1 foot peice of an old tree bark!. Monsoon Stereo system made LOUD popping noises because the ground went bad. Cruise control lights were the only thing that worked. But hey! I could drive through my bank ATM driveway with ease!

Pros: Oh the way people would move out my way on the beltway when they saw this beast!

Cons: Come on now! $85K for a LEMON, Pa-lease!

Displaying all 3 2006 Hummer H1 Alpha reviews.

Have you driven a 2006 Hummer H1 Alpha?
    Rank your car →