Have you driven a 2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6?

Displaying 1 - 10 of 2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 10 reviews.

Guru9WLK1X writes:
Overall:

Great would recommend for any starter racer from 16-20

Guru2F61X writes:
Overall:

This is a great little sportscar, great value and wonderful to drive. The supercharged turbo engine is really something to behold.

GuruVHJ6W writes:
Overall:

This car is basically a Mercedes-Benz in Chrysler clothes. Under the Chrysler body panels is all M-B technology and engineering... You can compare it to the M-B SLK line of cars.. Its akin to buying a M-B at Chrysler prices...

GuruQ772H writes:
Overall:

High performance roadster with style. It was a good value with the mileage and history.

2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 Review
  • Cargo Capacity
  • Family Car
  • Value
  • Would Buy
Cargo Capacity Ranked 2006 Pontiac Solstice worse.
"Easily carries golf clubs and suit cases. Ive made many shopping trips."
Value Ranked 2006 Pontiac Solstice worse.
"Over 330 horsepower and by far, superior suspension made this car a dream to drive and own."
2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 Review
  • Cargo Capacity
  • Family Car
  • Value
  • Would Buy
Handling Ranked 2006 Pontiac Solstice worse.
"No comparison."
Cargo Capacity Ranked 2006 Pontiac Solstice worse.
"Both are limited"
jdlong357 writes:
Overall:

My New Dream Car, Even Though I Own One Now :-) — I found this at a dealership while looking at a Mustang. I never even drove the Mustang. Once I saw my baby, I knew this was to be my car. I even came up with a little extra down, just to make sure I got her. My son saw it, thought, meh it's just a little sports car. Then he rode in it. He thinks he'll get it as his first car..... Yeah, that'll happen lol. There are two, maybe three people I know right now that I would even consider letting get behind the wheel, and he's not one of them just yet.

Pros: Very fast, fun to drive car. I love everything about it so far. If you find a decent deal on an SRT 6, jump on it. There's one in Fl right now for 9,995 with fairly low miles.....

Cons: Not a fuel efficient vehicle, which if you know it is supercharged, you'll already know this.

Junisip writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

It's Like A Roller Coaster Ride — Build Quality: Runs and drives like a dream Car Comparisons: Audi TT & Nissan 350Z. Drove them both... sloooow SRT6 is way better performance on my prespective. 1/4mile stock is 13 secs. 0-60 in 4.7 secs. Performance: make sure you dont turn off the traction control and step on the gas hard you'll do donuts or loose control. It can stop

Derek writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

Crossfire Srt6 - Not Your Average Crossfire — I like that people don't know what the hell it is. Most people don't realize that the Crossfire SRT6 is just a reworked Mercedes SLK 32. AMG power with a 3.2 liter blown 6 pushing 360 HP. Good times especially at 163 MPH.

Pros: Solid Performer

Cons: Rattles

Frank writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

Srt-6 Has No Compromises — This car is for fun only. I only drive it a few times a month. I love the power and performance. Everytime I walk away from it I have to turn back and look at it. I love the style and exclusive rare nature of the car. The quality and reliability are top notch. It's probably the best car I've ever had in a complete package.

Pros: Power of the GODS!, Suspension and brakes to keep up with the power, sexy retro style, Mercedes Benz quality

Cons: Rough ride, no tilt steering wheel

Displaying 1 - 10 of 2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 10 reviews.

2006 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 Reviews

Sportz!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By Ibrahim

a good job when chrysler is concerned. looks more like a porshe but its hot in other ways. Read More

Crossfire SRT-6

Looking for a Used Crossfire SRT-6 in your area?

CarGurus has 18 nationwide Crossfire SRT-6 listings starting at $7,901.

Have you driven a 2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6?