2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 User Reviews

2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 Top Comparisons

Users ranked 2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 against other cars which they drove/owned. Each ranking was based on 9 categories. Here is the summary of top rankings.

2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 vs:

Have you driven a 2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6?

Displaying all 9 2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 reviews.

2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 Review
    says:
    Superior power and handling. Outstanding styling and looks.
    Cargo Capacity Ranked 2006 Pontiac Solstice worse.
    "Easily carries golf clubs and suit cases. Ive made many shopping trips."
    Value Ranked 2006 Pontiac Solstice worse.
    "Over 330 horsepower and by far, superior suspension made this car a dream to drive and own."
    2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 Review
    says:
    Handling Ranked 2006 Pontiac Solstice worse.
    "No comparison."
    Cargo Capacity Ranked 2006 Pontiac Solstice worse.
    "Both are limited"
    Overall:

My New Dream Car, Even Though I Own One Now :-) — I found this at a dealership while looking at a Mustang. I never even drove the Mustang. Once I saw my baby, I knew this was to be my car. I even came up with a little extra down, just to make sure I got her. My son saw it, thought, meh it's just a little sports car. Then he rode in it. He thinks he'll get it as his first car..... Yeah, that'll happen lol. There are two, maybe three people I know right now that I would even consider letting get behind the wheel, and he's not one of them just yet.

Pros: Very fast, fun to drive car. I love everything about it so far. If you find a decent deal on an SRT 6, jump on it. There's one in Fl right now for 9,995 with fairly low miles.....

Cons: Not a fuel efficient vehicle, which if you know it is supercharged, you'll already know this.

Overall:

It's Like A Roller Coaster Ride — Build Quality: Runs and drives like a dream Car Comparisons: Audi TT & Nissan 350Z. Drove them both... sloooow SRT6 is way better performance on my prespective. 1/4mile stock is 13 secs. 0-60 in 4.7 secs. Performance: make sure you dont turn off the traction control and step on the gas hard you'll do donuts or loose control. It can stop

2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 2 Dr Coupe Review
    Overall:

Crossfire Srt6 - Not Your Average Crossfire — I like that people don't know what the hell it is. Most people don't realize that the Crossfire SRT6 is just a reworked Mercedes SLK 32. AMG power with a 3.2 liter blown 6 pushing 360 HP. Good times especially at 163 MPH.

Pros: Solid Performer

Cons: Rattles

Overall:

Srt-6 Has No Compromises — This car is for fun only. I only drive it a few times a month. I love the power and performance. Everytime I walk away from it I have to turn back and look at it. I love the style and exclusive rare nature of the car. The quality and reliability are top notch. It's probably the best car I've ever had in a complete package.

Pros: Power of the GODS!, Suspension and brakes to keep up with the power, sexy retro style, Mercedes Benz quality

Cons: Rough ride, no tilt steering wheel

2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 2 Dr Coupe Review
    Overall:

2005 Chrysler Srt6 Coupe 3.2 Supercharged — German technology in an american what else is there to say, great acceleration 0 to 100km in 5 seconds. Built tough with awesome looks, pretty fair gas mileage and extremely fun to drive. Definite head turner. Recommend to anyone looking for an affordable Mercedes disguised as a Chrysler.

Pros: Everything

Cons: Nothing

Overall:

Hold On To Your Butt — Beautiful car. I love driving it daily and seeing how many heads I turn on the street. Some things I don't like is just the maintenance cost which is to be expected with a supped up mercedes slk-320.

Pros: Big wheels, mad traction, face stretching acceleration...

Cons: One thing I don't like is just the maintenance cost which is to be expected with a supped up mercedes slk-320. but 180 for a oil change is just crazy.

Overall:

Pocket Rocket — When I searched for a "sports car" that I could afford (no Porsche's on my salary), I fell in love with the look of this car. What I did not expect was what the extra !00+ HP the supercharger provided did to this car compared to the standard Crossfire. I am talking about neck-snapping acceleration ( 5 seconds to 60 MPH). as for handling, the car drives like its on rails. Letting it go ONLY when I find a JEEP SRT8 to replace it.

Pros: There were under 3000 of these made. It will probably be a collector item. Everywhere I go people turn heads and often stop and ask me "what is it?"

Cons: Unless you put on snow tires, it is not s car for snowy Northeast roads

Displaying all 9 2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 reviews.

2006 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 Reviews

Sportz!!!!!!!!!!!!!! By Ibrahim

a good job when chrysler is concerned. looks more like a porshe but its hot in other ways. Read More

Cars compared to 2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6People researching a 2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6 contacted a dealer about

Crossfire SRT-6

Looking for a Used Crossfire SRT-6 in your area?

CarGurus has 20 nationwide Crossfire SRT-6 listings starting at $7,995.

Have you driven a 2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6?