2004 Mazda MAZDA6 Top Comparisons

Users ranked 2004 Mazda MAZDA6 against other cars which they drove/owned. Each ranking was based on 9 categories. Here is the summary of top rankings.

Have you driven a 2004 Mazda MAZDA6?

Displaying 1 - 10 of 56 2004 Mazda MAZDA6 reviews.

grasfarmr73 writes:
Parking:
Snow/Ice:
Visibility:
Weight:
Overall:

I Would Buy This Car Again For Sure. — I would buy this car again in a heartbeat. I love the way it looks. The hatchback is very useful for college junk transport. The suspension is sporty and great fun. There is plenty of power form the V6. The manual transmission is a great addition. It was a fun car.

Pros: Excellent handling on highways, very fun to drive with manual transmission.  I loved the steering.  It was a very fun car.  The hatchback had all kinds of room to transport things.  I used it to pick up a crib and dresser at the same time from a furniture store.  It was a hoot looking at the workers faces when they saw what I brought!  Lo and behold, it fit with room to spare!

Cons: The ride stinks on broken pavement and washboard gravel roads and the seats are pretty hard.  My wife didn't appreciate them when she was pregnant.

MAZDA6

Looking for a Used MAZDA6 in your area?

CarGurus has 6,458 nationwide MAZDA6 listings starting at $1,279.

McClaren writes:
Overall:

I Would Buy It Again! — Overall good car, I would buy it again if they hadn't changed the body style. My next car will be more in the sport luxury class...I want the same sporty feel, but more power and a more quiet /smooth ride.

Pros: Looks great, I love the styling for the price. Nice interior for its class, great handling!

Cons: Rev limiter, not enough power

Pecknecker writes:
Overall:

Mazda 6s Hatchback — This car has very good handling and power. I love taking it out with the 5 speed manual transmission and pushing the limits through corners. The gas mileage isn't anything to brag about for a sedan and it doesn't help that it's too much fun to drive this thing fast. If you're looking for a fun little sedan I reccomend this car.

Pros: Power with the manual

Cons: high sitting backend and blindspots

2004 Mazda MAZDA6 4 Dr s WagonReview
clevelandmotors writes:
Overall:

The Best Car I've Ever Owned — My Mazda is the heart of our family trips and everyday to and from. We have never had a single issue (other than a blown tire) with this car. I am almost positive I will pass this vehicle down to my son for his first car. I feel that for a first car this will be the nicest and safest car for him. But until then he will just have to wait in the back seat.

Pros: I love my car as it has 205k on the odo. and it still starts and runs like the day I bought it. It is my everyday driver and my family and I take all of our trips in it. have nothing bad to say about it at all.

Cons: None

2004 Mazda MAZDA6 4 Dr i HatchbackReview
фердинанд writes:
Overall:

Supreme For His Money... — good direct handling, nice riding, reliable. interior is made of good materials, leather and multifunctional steering wheel (perfect for me). suspension is still original, after 140000 km - stil great. the trunk is big enough. a park assistant will be very usefull, because of the dimensions, but mine does not have one.

Pros: it is mine, and i love her...

Cons: indoor noise at high speed, manual gears

ngolab6d writes:
Overall:

Good Car — The car is in the very good condition, just had an accident last week on the Easter day, the front is just damaged, But the motor, transmission and everything else is fine! Less than a month ago bought four brand new tires, because I thought, I'm gonna keep the car for a while.

Pros: My first car since I drive, I always been taking care of it! always put good gas and high millage oil into it!

Cons: only the front is damaged! someone hit me on Easter day, last sunday 04/08/2012

rfallatt writes:
Overall:

My Mazda 6 — Good car for the money. Sporty, handles well, good on gas. Mazda will hold its value. Trunk is big but our family needs more room. wish i had a sun roof. Ability to go from automatic to manual is nice feature

Pros: sporty

Cons: small

Michael writes:
Overall:

Overall... Awesome Car. — With gas going up, and it being a V6... it sucks down gas pretty well. Also it lags a lot in the lower RPM range... but when you step on it mid-range, then it's a rocket. Chassis is much stiffer than my last car. Also the interior is pretty nice. It's a perfect car to mod if you have the money.

Pros: Nice looking all around, tons of potential, and being a Mazda I can count on it being reliable.

Cons: Not very gas friendly of course, and it lags for a V6.

2004 Mazda MAZDA6 4 Dr i SedanReview
Stephanie writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

Solid, Fun And Reliable — Intererior is beige (not my fave color but it'll do), exterior is lapis blue metallic. LOOOOVE it. No major repairs, just regular maintenance (oil changes, flushes, tires, battery). Gets 400 miles ter tank with about 50/50 town/hwy. Handles lovely and is solid. Not to mention a blast to drive!

Pros: Sporty and practical, so much fun, dependable

Cons: Avoid this car if you want something 0-60 in 3.2 secs. Not that kind of car.

2004 Mazda MAZDA6 4 Dr i SedanReview
Bartek writes:
Appearance:
Overall:

Better And Sportier Than Mondeo — great car, got good sound and leather :) drives fast, good grip, nice suspension and very good looking. very good for long trips, fuel consumption on fine level. its black and this is my fav color ;) better than mondeo and i recommend it!

Pros: good looking

Cons: electric system

Displaying 1 - 10 of 56 2004 Mazda MAZDA6 reviews.

2020 Mazda MAZDA6 Reviews

Review By Guru71L41

Much better than Accord and Camery. Even Hybrid version can not comete with Mazda 6. It has all safe tech on all trim. And the interior is the best of all same level mid-size sedan Read More

2019 Mazda MAZDA6 Reviews

Review By GuruNV8DP

Looks gorgeous. Unique style makes it stand out from all the rest. High quality materials. Good ride, handles well, handles bumps well considering its low stance. Steering feel is just right. Decent p... Read More

2018 Mazda MAZDA6 Reviews

Review By GuruJH8NM

Easily one of the top choices in its segment. It drives and has an interior from a car that costs twice as much. Its very good looking outside as well. Its efficient, spacious, and reliable. And NOTHI... Read More

Review By Rachael

Love the car!! Ive been a Mazda fan for years and they just continue to improve. I purchased the Signature, and its fantastic. Loaded with features, tons of power thanks to the turbo, and a very very... Read More

2017 Mazda MAZDA6 Reviews

Review By GuruVR1H7

Car is roomy without feeling big, but handles well. Love the pickup. Read More

Review By Monineedsacar

Loved the Mazda6!!! It is sleek and sporty and drives like a dream!!! Read More

2016 Mazda MAZDA6 Reviews

Review By swebb

Real smooth ride. No CVT is a HUGE plus. Looks best in class at this price range. Cant really go wrong with it. Awesome car. Get it. Read More

MAZDA6

Looking for a Used MAZDA6 in your area?

CarGurus has 6,458 nationwide MAZDA6 listings starting at $1,279.

Have you driven a 2004 Mazda MAZDA6?