Does anyone have heated/power split bench seat to trade for heated/power captain chairs for a 2011 Yukon XL Denali?

emailus
10

Asked by emailus May 03, 2012 at 11:00 PM about the 2011 GMC Yukon XL Denali AWD

Looking for heated/power split bench second row seat for a 2011 Yukon XL Denali in Ebony leather.  I will trade for captains chairs of the same type.

N8hult
0

I have a 60/40 ebony black from our 2012 yukon xl with heated and power fold that I wish to trade for the same captains chairs. Any interest! Please email me n8hult@me.com

emailus
10

I am interested. Where are you located? I am in Wisconsin.

N8hult
0

Cool, we are in Utah. Let me see if I could find a freight company that would be reasonable. What year do you have?

NJ88
0

Hey Guys- just out of curiousity I am in the same boat. I have an 08 Denail with the captains chairs and want the 60/40 bench black leather. Were you able to easily swap them out and does everything work afterwards. I am curious because on the bench seat, how does the middle seatbelt react to braking, if it is not electronically hooked up to the braking system. thanks

Jeffbarlow
0

I am looking for a 60/40 powered/heated bench for an 07 Yukon xl in a beige color. Have the captains chairs but need a bench.

Taliman63
0

I'm from New York City I am Looking for split bench second row seat for a 2007 and up Yukon XL Denali black leather. I will trade my captains chairs of the same type.they are in very good conditions if interest email me at Dafle63@Gmail.com