Buy a Chrysler Car

Ahmady
0

Asked by Ahmady Mar 28, 2013 at 04:56 AM about the 2008 Chrysler 300C SRT-8 Base

Hi, This is Ahmady, contacting you from Afghanistan, I have checked your website and I would like to buy a
Chrysler 2008 black color Car, I don't know is there any possibility to deal with me? I look forward to hear you
something soon. Thanks

DavidH25

Well sure, there is a way to deal with you. Only problem is if/when you buy it, it will cost thousands of $$ to get it to Afghanistan. Are they that difficult to find what you are looking for there? Maybe you would have more success in finding it in Kuwait.

You think this is helpful.
Best Answer
Ahmady
0

Thanks for the information, it's difficult to find it Afghanistan, I been in Dubai I have tried the best to find it, But I couldnt, well could you please provide me a shipping charge If i buy it? Cuz some of my other friends who are living in USA they bought the same Car and they shipped to Afghanistan.

DavidH25

I have look up shipping rates before, so off hand I know it depends on: do you want door to door delivery, or are you able and willing to go to the port and claim it,... container vs. drive on drive off, ...express (6 weeks) or standard, (3 to 4 months) anywhere from $1500 to upwards of $5,000, a very wide margin I grant you Ahmady, but you can save money by going to the port and having patience

DavidH25

I forgot to mention that if you can get the car to New York, Charleston SC, Jacksonville Fla one of the other major ports on the East Coast of the US you will also save. It is less expensive to have somebody drive it there or have it trucked than to ship in from the West Coast. LA/Long Beach, or anywhere on West Coast

Ahmady
0

I am trying to contact back my friends who are in USA, Also only I can get to Afghanistan Port, this is the problem! I will find somebody there and I will manage with him, before that would you please provide me a full details and Grand total of the Cost for the Car?

DavidH25

Sorry, that I am unable to do. I don't know what you are even paying for the car, what method of shipping you choose, taxes, tariffs, may be hidden fees. Again, I apologize but that question is unknown to me

Racer_X
11,905

Well Ahmady, If you DO eventually get a Chrysler 300 SRT-8, I sincerely hope you have a good friend who's also a car mechanic and knows how to fix these cars....Chrysler's are not known for their overall reliability.

Christopher Stefanski
5

300C SRT 8 are known to be very relaible mine has 60K miles, I bought new, heavily modified, raced and has never let me down. Chryslers in theh past are not known for there reliability this model is very dependable.